[OpenSIPS-Users] InterProxy messaging

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:46:17 EDT 2017

Hi Razvan,
I can for sure open up a feature request for this. Like I mentioned already
this is achievable via other modules but each have their own issues. Plus,
I personally don't want to deploy additional layers of tools and experience
their own difficulties. I am even willing to cut RabbitMQ out of the
picture if Clusterer Module shows some additional functions to send/get
data from other node(s).

Here is the ticket: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1119

Regards,
Sammy.