[OpenSIPS-Users] How to change presentity_uri in Opensips 1.11?

maatohewetbi trance_maniak at o2.pl
Thu May 4 03:29:38 EDT 2017

My scenario is as follows:

AsteriskBox1(IP:192.168.0.100)<-SIP->Opensips1.11(192.168.0.110)

Asterisk sends Invites to Opensips to an IP, eg. 192.168.0.110. Opensips
listens on this IP, but it has also a few domains:
sip1.com
sip2.com
Users can register to these domains, but although they register to different
domains (but the same Opensips on the same IP) they should be able subscribe
and watch busy states every user. This is not possible due to different
presenttiy_uri.
So I wanted to use *1.3.17. bla_presentity_spec (str)*, modparam("presence",
"bla_presentity_spec", "$var(bla_pres)")  to change presentity_uri during
subscription. "I set this parameter to the name of a pseudovariable and then
set this pseudovariable to the desired URI before calling the function
handle_subscribe" but it doesn't work - presentity_uri in active_watchers is
still the same - nothing's changing.
How does bla_presenttity_spec param really work? It's not written in any
documentation I read so I need some help.