[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS and 256 MByte of RAM.

Michele Pinassi michele.pinassi at unisi.it
Wed Mar 22 09:24:16 EDT 2017

I think that depends how many transaction you need to serve...

Just for example, i have almost 1 thousand of phones that generates
70-80 transaction per cycle and i have a AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6128
2GHz with 2GByte of RAM, but consider that DBMS is on another machine...

Michele

--
Michele Pinassi
Responsabile Telefonia di Ateneo