[OpenSIPS-Users] Detecting zombie registrations

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 20 08:27:42 EDT 2017

Hi John,

See the remove_on_timeout_bflag parameter in nathelper module:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/nathelper.html#id293676

If a contact is marked with that branch flag during registration (before
save()), the contact will be periodically pinged and on failure it will
removed from registration table.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html