[OpenSIPS-Users] Monitoring Mediaproxy

Carlos Oliva carlos.oliva at numintec.com
Mon Mar 20 06:00:45 EDT 2017

Hi Daniel!

I made a little php script for Nagios some years ago that may help you.

It is intented to use on opensips machine (where media dispatcher is
running)

You pass as argument the number of mediaproxy relay machines you expected
to have and it returnks Ok and the list of your relays or error if the
number of relays is not what you expect.

It's very simple but works well, we've been using it for years. This is the
script:

#!/usr/bin/php
<?php
$errno="";
$errstr="";
$fp=fsockopen('127.0.0.1','25061',$errno,$errstr,'2');
fputs($fp, "summary\r\n");
$line  = fgets($fp);
fclose($fp);
$decoded=json_decode($line);
$num_relays=0;
$str_salida="";
foreach($decoded as $relay)
{
        if($relay->status=="active")
        {
                $num_relays++;
                $str_salida.=" ".$relay->ip;
        }
}
if($num_relays==$argv[1])
{
        echo "OK IPs de Relays RTP: ".$str_salida."\n";
        exit(0);
}
else
{
        echo "ERROR faltan Relays. IPs de Relays RTP: ".$str_salida."\n";
        exit(2);
}

?>

Best regards,