[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP password auth mechanism

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 05:37:22 EST 2017

Hi Geeks,

While exploring further I found a draft explaining elliptic curve secure
remote protocol (*EC-SRP*) for SIP authentication
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5-03

This explanation seems align with my requirements of not storing password
in database.
UAC and UAS both should support EC-SRP.

Do we have any road-map of opensips implementing of EC-RSP or similar
authentication mechanism?
I will check the same with PJSIP because i couldn't find any traces on
their forum as well.

--
regards,

abdul basit