[OpenSIPS-Users] Question regarding rtpengine and websocket connection in opensips-2.2.2

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Mar 6 05:46:48 EST 2017

Hi All ,

     I am useing opensips-2.2.2 with rtpengine and proto_ws module .

     I have followd the bellow doc for doing the configuration .

***     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-WebSocket-2-2

     This is working fine in general scenario . But when I am holding the
call from my client side to browser , The script is not able to convert the
RTP format .

    In case of loose route it should convert the RTP as it converted in the
initial INVITE , but it is always going through the last option in the
route block . And browser wont support this . My call get disconnected .
What should I do for this .

    else if (!isflagset(SRC_WS) && !isbflagset(DST_WS))

        $var(rtpengine_flags) = "RTP/AVP replace-session-connection
replace-origin ICE=remove";

*         Bellow is my config file . Please help me .*

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*