[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding Rtpengine module of opensips .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Mar 1 01:24:33 EST 2017

Hi All ,

     In opensips-2.2 I am using proto_wss and rtpening module .

     As for the default config everything working fine . But I need to
somehelp as for my requirment .

     I wanted to check the media type in the initial invite and wanted to
convert the RTP in the reply accordingly .

     My client is PJSIP , for secure rtp it supports  RTP/SAVP , when I am
calling from my client to and receiving the call in SIPML5 which supports
SAVPF . So I am doing the conversion through RTPengine and also in reply I
am again converting to the original format and give that to my client .

      But , I wanted to to use rtpengine in both case i.e. for secure and
non-secure RTP . How will I achieve this ?  How I will get the initial RTP
state and accordingly convert the reply to that state .

       Please help me . Thank you in advance .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*