[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips as SIP Proxy and WebRTC Media Gateway

Alex Megalokonomos alex at clockwork.gr
Fri Jun 30 05:22:13 EDT 2017

Hello Bogdan,

First of all, thanks for your time.

Unfortunately my SIP/OpensSIPS skills are what I've managed to learn in the
last couple of days. I am a programmer but I've never had to work on SIP
stuff before.

Frankly to me, both solutions sound equally difficult since I have no idea
where to start. (And to be honest, I expected the first to be simpler)

I found this
https://blog.voipxswitch.com/2015/03/27/kamailio-basic-sip-proxy-all-requests-setup/
and tried to port the config to OpenSIPS since from what I understand
Kamailio and OpenSIPS share a common codebase to an extent but was
unsuccesful.

In your second scenario,  I am not interested in WS->WS calls so that auth
part is not an issue.

So I guess I need the uac_registrar, authorize by IP and usrloc parts.

Any relevant documentation to get me started since I'm still not clear on
what I need to change?

Best regards,
Alex