[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding db_text.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 29 05:55:27 EDT 2017

Woow...1.6.....that's the grandpa OpenSIPS...even 1.11 is no longer
maintain. I strongly suggest to try to move to the 2.2 versions.

Still, to shortly answer to your question - I assume you add the lcr and
gw via the opensipsctl tool, right ? if so, maybe the path to the DBTEXT
database (as configured in opensipsctl) is different from the path to
the DB you created .. The CTL use default
/usr/share/local/opensips/dbtext/opensips, while you want
/usr/local/etc/opensips/opensips

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html