[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud_detection sequential call by profilid

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Jun 29 05:40:26 EDT 2017

Hi Guillaume,

That's not the latest 2.2 code you're looking at, this specific issue
was fixed in issue #888 [1]. Please pull the latest code and let us know
if there's anything else to take care of.

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/888

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com