[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding db_text.

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jun 28 08:58:37 EDT 2017

Hi All,

       I am trying to use db_text module of opensips-1.11 . While creating
DB , its giving error .

[root at 2e922d8237f4 opensips]# /usr/local/sbin/opensipsdbctl create opensips
INFO: creating DBTEXT tables at: opensips ...
Install presence related tables? (y/n): y
INFO: creating DBTEXT presence tables at: opensips ...
Install tables for imc cpl siptrace domainpolicy carrierroute userblacklist
b2b registrant call_center? (y/n): y
INFO: creating DBTEXT extra tables at: opensips ...
cp: cannot stat '/usr/local//share/opensips//dbtext/opensips/call_center':
No such file or directory
ERROR: Creating extra tables failed!

         What should I do to solve the problem ? Its not creating all the
tables . Please help me .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*