[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips as SIP Proxy and WebRTC Media Gateway

Alex Megalokonomos alex at clockwork.gr
Wed Jun 28 05:47:22 EDT 2017

Hello,

We have the following scenario: our office call center is an Alcatel
OmniPCX Office setup.

This handles most of our needs and also provides 4 SIP extensions.

These are provided by what appears to be a Kamailio SIP server v 3.2.2 (no
webrtc or websockets support)

What we would like to do is set up an OpenSIPS instance to handle WebRTC
and proxy everything to this Kamailio SIP server.

The idea is to allow a web client (using sip js or something similar) to
register / make / receive calls as one of the Kamailio extensions.

I think half of the configuration is this :
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-WebSocket-2-1

which I've already completed and indeed, clients can register to opensips
and chat/make calls over websockets between them.

How do I go about proxying registrations/invites/etc to the kamailio server
instead?

best regards