[OpenSIPS-Users] Using Dispatcher with redis

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 27 06:08:54 EDT 2017

Hi Royee,

You may take a look at the db_cachedb module which converts the a nosSQL
to an SQL interface:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/db_cachedb.html

Still, it mainly works only with MongoDB, not with Redis.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html