[OpenSIPS-Users] Phone Registration :(

Voice TAC tac.voice at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 17:11:19 EDT 2017

The output of opensipsctl ul show is as below:

root at OpenSIPS:~#
root at OpenSIPS:~# opensipsctl ul show
ERROR: /tmp/opensips_fifo does not exist
ERROR: Make sure you have the line 'modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name",
"/tmp/opensips_fifo")' in your config
ERROR: and also have loaded the mi_fifo module.
root at OpenSIPS:~#

Any help please?

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Alexander Jankowsky <E75A4669 at exemail.com.au