[OpenSIPS-Users] Topology Hiding - ACK not going through

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 6 06:06:00 EDT 2017

Hi, Royee!

Can you turn on debugging for this call and send the logs (in private if
privacy is an issue)?
My assumption is that the dialog is created before fix_nated_contact()
is called, perhaps due to a siptrace() call or something, and the wrong
contact ends up in the dialog. Or perhaps fix_nated_contact() is not
called for some reason, although the nat test seems all right. Can you
add some debugging between the fix_nated_contact() block, so we can make
sure it is called?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions