[OpenSIPS-Users] I am getting a different behavior in registrar module in opensips-2.2.2

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Jun 5 06:46:39 EDT 2017

I was just checked this flag in opensips-1.6 . And its working fine as for
my expectation . When I am setting flag to "c1f" , one contact with same
AOR is already registered then its remove that older contact and register
the new one .

     Why this is not happening in opensips-2.2.2 ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*