[OpenSIPS-Users] I am getting a different behavior in registrar module in opensips-2.2.2

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Jun 5 05:27:10 EDT 2017

Hi All .

      I am using opensips-2.2.2 . In registrar module I had set the
max_contact parameter to 1 .
modparam("registrar", "max_contacts", 1)

      And while saving in location table , I am using the bellow flag .

save("location","c1fp1")

      As for the document , when we use "f" flag it saves the contact
forcefully . I such case , it removes the older contact and make space for
the new contact without exceeding the maximum allowed number  .

     So in my case I am expecting , it must be remove the old contact and
save the newer one  . But what it is doing is , its adding the new contact
without removing the older one . The older one get removed when its expire
time reaches .
        Is this the right behavior ? If I am doing something wrong
according to my expectation then please let me know .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*