[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Dependencies Installation

Alexander Jankowsky E75A4669 at exemail.com.au
Sat Jun 3 07:46:35 EDT 2017

The dependencies list looks about right to get started with.
It is most probably some other basic error somewhere else.

You need to specifically indicate exactly which dependencies
are getting the errors and what those error messages are.

What name, what version of Linux are you using, how are you installing?
Can you do a full clean install of Linux without being on a Virtual Machine?

Alex