[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Dependencies Installation

Voice TAC tac.voice at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 06:31:25 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to install OPENSIPS on my virtual machine. However, I faced some issues and honestly I do not know if theses issues are related to my weakness in OpensSIPS, Linux, or both :(

I followed the following:

1- apt-get update

For dependencies:

2- apt-get install gcc bison flex make openssl libmysqlclient-dev perl libdbi-perl libdbd-mysql-perl libdbd-pg-perl libfrontier-rpc-perl libterm-readline-gnu-perl libberkeleydb-perl mysql-server ssh libxml2 libxml2-dev libxmlrpc-core-c3-dev libpcre3 libpcre3-dev subversion libncurses5-dev git ngrep libssl-dev

But I'm getting some errors about some dependencies.

Could you please advise, how I can know the right dependency that I should use?

Thanks in advance