[OpenSIPS-Users] explode function

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 05:55:37 EDT 2017

Hi, I'm trying to store a list of gateways in memcache, due to NoSQL
nature I can't store a avp with multiple values, so I used the avp
with the [*] which gave me a comma delimited list which I can store,
now I want to create a array of all the values similar to explode() in
php.

The closest thing I can think of is to use {s.select,index,separator}
but that would be very messy, as I would need to use a while loop with
{s.index} until it returns -1 and use the {s.select,index,separator}
to populate the array, I was hoping that there is a easier way, does a
easier way exist?

thank you
S. Rosenberg