[OpenSIPS-Users] Accounting of 200 OK and BYE

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:05:00 EDT 2017

Hi Bogdan

So on transaction accounting, the record is written after transaction
receives final response. So it's not written as soon I receive BYE, but
when I receive the 200OK of the BYE.

My customer is complaining that the call is taking 200ms more and our
system is charging 1 sec more than on his billing. On million calls, this
is generating a some thousands difference.

Thanks for the information!

Regards