[OpenSIPS-Users] LoadBalancer and Clusterer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jul 25 07:34:13 EDT 2017

Hello Mike,

The profile replication (the thing you were already doing) and the
destination status replication (newly added in 2.3) are different kind
of replications, different data in different modules.

The /s is about dialog profile replication and it is at the dialog
module level.

At the LB module level we have the replication of the status of the
destination.

The two kinds of replications are independent.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html