[OpenSIPS-Users] need some information regarding DNS SRV query in opensips proxy .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Jul 20 08:52:45 EDT 2017

I got it . There is a parameter "dns_try_naptr" , default value for this is
"yes" . After making it "no" the SRV lookup takes place . I got this from
the doc finally . Now its seems like its working for me .  Thanks

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*