[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B not relaying 180 in prepaid scenario

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 6 07:56:17 EDT 2017

Hi Andreas,

As I don't know of any mechanism to force a ringing in an ongoing call
by simply using SIP signaling, an alternative is to do inject the
ringing as media stream - you can use rtpproxy to play a ringing to the
A-side between the re-INVITE and its 200 OK.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html