[OpenSIPS-Users] Passive call recording using rtpproxy

Lameire Alexis alameire at openip.fr
Wed Jul 5 04:24:45 EDT 2017

Hello,

I would like to acheave call recording on a passive way. My setup will
use a port mirroring on the switch on a dedicated port.

Despite the presentation on the last summit, I can't properly understand
how to properly acheave it. As I get rtpproxy will rewrite the SDP
content to fix the media ip to the instance of rtpproxy, but this
biavior is not suitable for a passive call recording.

As I see on this[1] documentation I don't find a way to inhibate this
biavior and just rely on the choiced RTP/RTSP port.

In additions I will be faced by the issues related to port mirroring,
the destination ip on sig and media packet will not match the local
address and rtpproxy and opensips will not be able to bind the datagram
socket.

So, I think I have lost something, so if you could glow my mind you will
be gracefully thanked.

In addition of my questions, I would like to strongly thanks the
presenter for is call recording experience, mainly due to the keys
provided on the post task for files conversion.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/rtpproxy.html

--
Signature
Alexis Lameire