[OpenSIPS-Users] Route per user agent instead of prefix

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 3 06:12:16 EDT 2017

Hi,

Put an extra fields in subscriber table in order to assign to each user
an routing group - and after auth (see load_credentialas in auth_db
module for loading extra columns from subscriber table), use the routing
group value in order to trigger the corresponding routing logic.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html