[OpenSIPS-Users] how to catch hangup event inside opensips

Khalil Khamlichi khamlichi.khalil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:52:54 EST 2017

sorry the expression "run a route" was misleading, actually we are working
on a dashboard, we need to catch events happening inside opensips to feed
our counters, we hope to be able to catch hangup event and probably the
sip_code so that we can have counters for every sip code specific to every
gateway. the other way around this is to catch the cdr insert and feed
counters.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Stefano Pisani <stefano.pisani at omnianet.it