[OpenSIPS-Users] freeradius-xs / cdrtool / ag-projects

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Mon Jan 23 06:57:38 EST 2017

Hi Alex,

Currently Debian 8 is not tested/supported for Freeradius-XS / CDRTool.

Soon (I can't give you an ETA) we will build some new packages which should be compatible Debian >= 8.

BTW the Freeradius-XS is not for the stored procedure, it contains patches to allow for FAILED type radius packets. I’ve to check if this is present in
upstream, but I don’t think so.

Best regards,

Tijmen de Mes
—