[OpenSIPS-Users] freeradius-xs / cdrtool / ag-projects

abc1 haus.voip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 13:42:58 EST 2017

Hi There

I'm trying to install the freeradius-xs on Debian 8 - there are unmet
dependencies...

 freeradius-xs : Depends: libperl5.10 (>= 5.10.1) but it is not installable

                 Depends: libpython2.6 (>= 2.6) but it is not installable

                 Depends: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8m-1) but it is not
installable

I downloaded the source and I'm having issues there too..

//usr/src/freeradius-2.1.10/src/lib/.libs/libfreeradius-radius-2.1.10.so:
error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line

Makefile:33: recipe for target 'radeapclient' failed

Couple of questions - is this still necessary? Do the official freeradius
not have the stored procedure support yet?
I can see there is ubuntu xenial repo so would it be better to use this OS
now?

What OS are you guys aiming for these days with packages, it used always be
debian - is this no longer the case?

Thanks
Alex.