[OpenSIPS-Users] does OpenSIPS Control Panel work?

robert mundkowsky rfmundkowsky at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 14:15:20 EST 2017

I installed https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/archive/6.2.zip
And I am getting a parse errors for list_admins.main.php which I assume means there is an error in the php code.

Below is the error log, but note the line number might be a little different from source code because I tried adding error log messages, but forgot these will nto work, because the code will not even parse.

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '}' in /var/www/opensips-cp/web/tools/admin/list_admins/template/list_admins.main.php on line 152