[OpenSIPS-Users] Registrar with IP authentication - selecting variables from DB

maatohewetbi trance_maniak at o2.pl
Fri Jan 13 06:09:24 EST 2017

I think You don't understand. My Opensips should work in this scenario:

1. When user wants to register, I have to check whether his sip login is in
address table (which can be stored in context_info for example). If it is
there then check IP, which is in this record, for this sip login. If this IP
is the same as real IP of this user (from $si value), the user can be
registered. If this IP is not the same - user can't be registered.
2. When user wants to register, but his sip login doesn't exist in address
table - this user can be registered without IP checking.

So I have to check IP, only for users, whom login is in address table.
Others, can registered without checking. If I use one of function in
permission module I always have to check IP. I have to check login first,
then IP. I hope that now everything is clear.