[OpenSIPS-Users] change T_fr_in_timeout

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 09:40:21 EST 2017

Ok, so hopefully I get some help in this forum, I'm trying to get a faster
PDD by going down the LCR list faster.  I'm trying to use the fr_inv_timeout
to skip the carrier that has slow PDD.  So I did the code below so that if I
don't get a 180/183 after invite within 5 second, I will terminate the call
and go to the next carrier.  But if they do give 180/183 after invite within
5 second, I want to change T_fr_inv to 60 seconds so have enough time for
far end user to pick up the call.  But I ran into 2 problem:

1. 180/183 seems is NOT picking up inthe onreply_route.  I did a log and it
seems on 180/183 it never went into the code where I wanted to, so is this
is WRONG place to detect 180/183?

2. I also try to display the value of $T_fr_inv_timeout in onreply_route
section of the code, but it always show "ZERO"?

Anyway, any  pointer will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

loadmodule "tm.so"
modparam("tm", "fr_timeout", 5)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timeout", 5)
modparam("tm", "restart_fr_on_each_reply", 0)
modparam("tm", "onreply_avp_mode", 1)

onreply_route {
        if (t_check_status("(180)|(183)")) {
                $T_fr_inv_timeout = 60;