[OpenSIPS-Users] 2.2.2 packaging

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 03:35:52 EST 2017

Hello,

You could find packaging specification in packaging/redhat_fedora folder in
git tree.
However in my opinion there is no need to change opensips binary into
libexec folder.
There is no general rule to do it, most daemons in rhel are placed in
/usr/sbin as opensips.
For example sshd. Do you also run it instead of ssh?

You may not use /usr/sbin in your PATH.
Of course you can generate your own packages to avoid this.