[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.6 as a Proxy and Presence Server

maatohewetbi trance_maniak at o2.pl
Tue Jan 3 03:13:25 EST 2017

I use Opensips 1.6.2 on my server. I want to add BLF function to it but I
don't know how. I have config where I route calls to asterisk. There are
tutorials where I can set Opensip Presence Server as standalone, with
OpenXcap as well, but there's nowhere config how to set Opensips to work on
one machine as Presence Server, and also as a Proxy at same Opensips
instance - in one config. How can I make it? Ok, I can set one Opensips as a
proxy, and other Opensips (on another machine) as a Presence Server. But how
can I connect them so that they work together?