[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS minor releases: 2.2.3 and 1.11.10

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Feb 23 12:57:13 EST 2017

Hi, all!

We are happy to announce a new set of OpenSIPS minor versions, namely 2.2.3 and 1.11.10,
incorporating the last 4 months of backports and no less than 126 commits!

While roughly half of these commits strictly relate to static code analysis issues
(thank you Răzvan for the Coverity initiative!), the rest of them include
important corner-case fixes in more critical areas such as the TCP layer, usrloc contact management,
dialog replication, dispatcher, drouting, rest_client - to name a few.

All three releases are ready for production use and even more  stable/accurate than before.
Since they contain the latest bug fixes, we strongly recommend you to upgrade your current instances.

Thank you all for your reports, fixes, pull requests and all other contributions to this project!

The full ChangeLogs for the newly released versions are:
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.2.3/ChangeLog
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.11.10/ChangeLog

Get the latest versions from:
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/