[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel installation and use problems

韩冰Sunny 862019242 at qq.com
Wed Feb 22 01:37:48 EST 2017

OpenSIPS Control Panel how to install and use? I will now be directly copied to the web directory to the /var/www/html, the direct access to the browser, the login screen after entering the user name password to jump to login.php, but only a blank page. The file ("db_connect.php") notes can be displayed after. View the db_connect.php file and found that the file used in MDB2.php, but I did not find the MDB2.php file, I use the database is mysql. I'd like to ask what is wrong with my installation method How to solve?