[OpenSIPS-Users] Broken links in opensips-cp

Vincent DOCQUOIS v.docquois.netvisio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:46:55 EST 2017

Hi all,

I am using Opensips 2.2 without any problem, I just have issues with opensips-cp (the latest sources get from git repo).

I have configured it according to the documentation and the dialog, dynamic routing, siptrace are working fine. However, "edit" and "delete" buttons are missing in dispatcher and dialplan sections. See a screen capture below

I have configured it the same way as the other modules and short_open_tag = On in php.ini. I have no more idea to fix this problem, could you help me please

Thank you

Vincent