[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips with rtpengine

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Feb 13 08:15:09 EST 2017

I think path is not getting saved in the location table in oepnsips-2.2 but
its getting saved in opensips-1.11  .

Is there any difference saving path in the location table on case of
opensips-2.2 . If yes then what ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Sasmita Panda <spanda at 3clogic.com> wrote:

> Hi All ,
>
>       The wss authentication is working now . Thank you for your
> suggestion  .
>
>      But now I am facing another issue . When I am registering a number
> from SIPML5 in contact the hostname is somehow  "df7jal23ls0d.invalid"
>  like this . And when I am dialing that number opensips is giving error . I
> am getting "476  Unresolvable hostname ". Bellow is the error in opensips
> logs . What should I do for this .  This is coming with version: opensips
> 2.2.2 (x86_64/linux) .
>
> ERROR:core:do_action: next_branches failed
> ERROR:core:sip_resolvehost: forced proto 6 not matching sips uri
> CRITICAL:core:mk_proxy: could not resolve hostname: "df7jal23ls0d.invalid"
> ERROR:tm:uri2proxy: bad host name in URI
>

>         There is another setup of mine , opensips-1.11 with ovesip for wss
> gateway . that was working fine . rather the hostname in that case is also
> the same but there is no such problem .
>

>       Is this a known issue or I need to set any parameter for this . If
> yes then what . My usrloc module looks like bellow .
> loadmodule "usrloc.so"
> modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)
> modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)
> modparam("usrloc", "matching_mode", 1)
>
>      I have tried with other options also . But yet its not working .
> Still I am trying . If anybody can help me with this then It will be
> helpful .
>
> Thanks
>

> *Thanks & Regards*
> *Sasmita Panda*
> *Network Testing and Software Engineer*
> *3CLogic , ph:07827611765*
>
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 7:04 PM, Tito Cumpen <tito at xsvoce.com> wrote:
>
>> Sasmita,
>>
>> I am using the following which works well with sipml5 and sipjs
>>  loadmodule "proto_wss.so"
>>   modparam("proto_wss", "wss_max_msg_chunks", 8)
>>    modparam("tls_mgm", "certificate","/etc/opensips/tls/domain.com.crt")
>>    modparam("tls_mgm", "private_key","/etc/opensips/tls/domain.com.key")
>>   modparam("tls_mgm", "ca_list", "/etc/opensips/tls/domain.com.pem")
>>
>>   modparam("tls_mgm", "tls_method", "tlsv1")
>>   modparam("tls_mgm", "verify_cert", "0")
>>   modparam("tls_mgm", "require_cert", "0")
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 5:37 AM, Sasmita Panda <spanda at 3clogic.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All ,
>>>
>>>        I am running opensips-2.2 with , tls_mgm , proto_tls , proto_wss
>>> .
>>> my config look like bellow .
>>>

>>> listen=udp:x.x.x.x.:5507
>>> listen=tcp:x.x.x.x:5060
>>> listen=tls:x.x.x.x:5061
>>> listen=wss:x.x.x.x:5062
>>> listen=ws:x.x.x.x:5063
>>>
>>> alias="domain.com"
>>> alias="domain.com:5507"
>>> alias="domain.com:5061"
>>> alias="domain.com:5061"
>>> alias="domain.com:5062"
>>>

>>> #### WebSocket and WebSocketSecure protocol
>>> loadmodule "proto_tls.so"
>>> loadmodule "proto_wss.so"
>>> loadmodule "proto_ws.so"
>>>
>>> # Certificate management
>>> loadmodule "tls_mgm.so"
>>>
>>> modparam("tls_mgm", "tls_method", "TLSv1")
>>> modparam("tls_mgm", "certificate", "/usr/local/etc/opensips/tls/u
>>> ser/user-cert.pem")
>>> modparam("tls_mgm", "private_key", "/usr/local/etc/opensips/tls/u