[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips with rtpengine

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Feb 13 02:30:05 EST 2017

Hi All ,

      The wss authentication is working now . Thank you for your suggestion
 .

     But now I am facing another issue . When I am registering a number
from SIPML5 in contact the hostname is somehow  "df7jal23ls0d.invalid"
 like this . And when I am dialing that number opensips is giving error . I
am getting "476  Unresolvable hostname ". Bellow is the error in opensips
logs . What should I do for this .  This is coming with version: opensips
2.2.2 (x86_64/linux) .

ERROR:core:do_action: next_branches failed
ERROR:core:sip_resolvehost: forced proto 6 not matching sips uri
CRITICAL:core:mk_proxy: could not resolve hostname: "df7jal23ls0d.invalid"
ERROR:tm:uri2proxy: bad host name in URI

        There is another setup of mine , opensips-1.11 with ovesip for wss
gateway . that was working fine . rather the hostname in that case is also
the same but there is no such problem .

      Is this a known issue or I need to set any parameter for this . If
yes then what . My usrloc module looks like bellow .
loadmodule "usrloc.so"
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "matching_mode", 1)

     I have tried with other options also . But yet its not working . Still
I am trying . If anybody can help me with this then It will be helpful .

Thanks

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*