[OpenSIPS-Users] iOS 10 Push Notifications

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Feb 6 07:39:53 EST 2017

> Adrian, this is exactly what I need. Is there a way to do it right
> now? I am on version 2.2

I actually gave a talk about this during the RTC devroom at FOSDEM a
couple days ago. What you need can be found on slide 16 [1]

PS: note that there are some limitations, especially concerning
successively forking branches. If you need this feature, it will be
available starting with 2.3

[1]: https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/opensips/

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer