[OpenSIPS-Users] Doubts around TLS connection in Opensips-1.11 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Feb 1 07:00:26 EST 2017

Hi All ,

     I am using openisps-1.11 . I have a proxy in with TLS and UDP
connection is opened .

A ---- Proxy ------ B
      This is my call process .What I wanted to do is I wanted to make one
leg UDP connection and 2nd leg TLS connection .

      What happening is ,

            1st . A sends Invite to Proxy with TLS connection and B is
register through UDP so its getting call in UDP connection .

             2nd . When B sends Re-Invite ,it reaches Proxy , but Proxy not
able to send that to A . Its giving back 477 send fail . In opensips logs I
got that its saying " DBG:tm:matching_3261: RFC3261 transaction matching
failed " .

        Why this happening ? Is I am doing something wrong . Isn't it
possible to have different connection in both the leg ? If my scenario is
possible then what I need to do to fix this ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*