[OpenSIPS-Users] Error in TURN Servers

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 03:02:00 EDT 2017

I found the cause of this. My OpenSIPS server has gone ballistic and is
running hundreds of processes/instances concurrently; please see this
screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7o7fsuab1jggrsh/Screenshot%202017-08-10%2007.28.15.png?dl=0

Even after I kill all the processes, hundreds of processes start again
whenever I start OpenSIPS in any way.

Below is my opensips.service file but the same occurs if starting OpenSIPS
using 'opensipsctl start':

[Unit]
> Description=OpenSIPS is a very fast and flexible SIP (RFC3261) server
> After=network.target mariadb.service multi-user.target

[Service]
> Type=forking
> User=root
> Group=root
> EnvironmentFile=-/etc/default/opensips
> PIDFile=/var/run/opensips.pid
> ExecStart=/usr/local/sbin/opensips -P /var/run/opensips.pid -f
> /usr/local/etc/opensips/opensips.cfg $OPTIONS
> ExecStartPre=/usr/local/sbin/opensips -c -f
> /usr/local/etc/opensips/opensips.cfg
> Restart=always
> TimeoutStopSec=30s
> LimitNOFILE=1048576