[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Center function cc_handle_call and the Dispatcher module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Aug 7 09:49:18 EDT 2017

Hello Jonathan,

I think there is a conflict here, as you are trying to use together
modules doing different routing algorithms.

* call center - it does its own routing by picking up the available agents.

* dispatcher - picks up a destination based on hashing.

Or maybe it is not clear for me what you want to use dispatcher for.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html