[OpenSIPS-Users] How to implement a SIP Trunk in between twoSIP servers.

ahmeddd lamiriahmedamin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 03:36:36 EDT 2017

hallo,

I have the same configuration problem but in my case I am using two IP
phones ( two different VMs) and a sip server installed in another VM. Simple
calls between users are working but one I try to call 666 ( number of the IP
phone) the call does not proceed.
( i try to trunk calls between the two VMs 666 and 9999 using opensips
server(x.x.15.18)

This how my config file looks:

   # all numbers starting with 66  number are to be sent to test8s2 and
test8s7
     if ($rU =~ "^66[0-9]+$") {
          # replace the domain part of RURI to point to test8s2 or test8s7
          rewritehostport("10.42.13.82:5060");
          # route the call out based on RURI
          route(1);
     }

   # all numbers starting with 99 number are to be sent to test8s2 and
test8s7
     if ($rU =~ "^99[0-9]+$"){
          # replace the domain part of RURI to point to test8s2 or test8s7
          rewritehostport("10.42.13.87:5060");
          # route the call out based on RURI
          route(1);
     }

can any one help me in configuring the call !!