[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF with only one domain?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 26 07:00:52 EDT 2017

Hi,

That param will not help you  (if I correctly understand your scenario).
Even if you leverage all the presentities at subscription time, what
about NOTIFY time. Here is the my case:
     * A at dom1 subscribers to B at dom1
     * in opensips, in SUBSCRIBE, you change B at dom1 into B at dom2
     * when you have a call involving B at dom2, a NOTIFY with B at dom2 will
be fired
     * A at dom1 receives a NOTIFY for B at dom2, for which A never subscribed
?!?!

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html