[OpenSIPS-Users] mongoc changes

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Mon Apr 24 16:23:23 EDT 2017

Group,

I am trying to compile opensips from the latest 2.3 pull. It looks like it
requires libmongoc-1.0 but the documentation is asking for v 0.6. I am also
having issues finding 1.0

Package libmongoc-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libmongoc-1.0.pc'
No package 'libmongoc-1.0' found
Package libmongoc-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libmongoc-1.0.pc'
No package 'libmongoc-1.0' found
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/opensips-2.3/modules/cachedb_mongodb'
Package libmongoc-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libmongoc-1.0.pc'
No package 'libmongoc-1.0' found

is it in /usr/local/lib/