[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF authorize

maatohewetbi trance_maniak at o2.pl
Mon Apr 24 04:13:44 EDT 2017

I've just added BLF to my Opensips 1.11.9 and it seems to work ok, but I want
to start another thing: I want to authorize users, I want to let user to
monitor only certain users. I've just added this to my script:

/
 route[handle_presence]
{
avp_db_query("select user_id from user where sip_login='$fU'",
"$avp(from)");
avp_db_query("select user_id from user where sip_login='$tU'", "$avp(to)");
if ($avp(from)==$avp(to))
{

    if(!t_newtran()){
    sl_reply_error();
    exit;
    }

    if (is_method("PUBLISH")) {
    handle_publish();
    } else

    if (is_method("SUBSCRIBE")) {
    handle_subscribe();
    }

    exit;
}
else
{
xlog("BLF - unauthorized");
    send_reply("405","Method Not Allowed");
    exit;
}
}/

but it seems that after changing user_id, without restarting Opensips NOTIFY
messages still go to unauthorized user. So I've also added:

/ if (is_method("NOTIFY")) {
    xlog("NOTIFY");
    avp_db_query("select user_id from user where sip_login='$fU'",
"$avp(from)");
    avp_db_query("select user_id from user where sip_login='$tU'",
"$avp(to)");
    if (!$avp(from)==$avp(to)) {
    xlog("NOTIFY to unauthorized user!");
    exit;
}
    }/

and it still doesn't work. It looks like NOTIFY messages don't go through
this script. How to make it work without XCAP server?