[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant module and TCP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 21 04:53:49 EDT 2017

Hi Pete,

Looking to the logs, I see only one line :

Apr 21 09:58:56 dev01 /usr/local/opensips_2.2/sbin/opensips[4766]:
DBG:uac_registrant:reg_tm_cback: tm [0x7f2ceb70b2f0] notification cb for
FAKED_REPLY [408] reply at [1492761536]

The "reg_tm_cback" is the TM callback used to report back to the
uac_registrant module the reply code for the sent REGISTER. And I see
there a 408 timeout :-/ .....

Even more, the "run_reg_tm_cback" function (that triggers the build of
the auth hdr) does not show up logging anything (and there are some
debug over there).

So, are you sure that the 401 is actually received ? maybe the second
REGISTER is actually a retransmission of the first one ?

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html