[OpenSIPS-Users] Ghost calls 1001

Alexander Jankowsky E75A4669 at exemail.com.au
Fri Apr 21 00:09:32 EDT 2017

You might need to do a Wireshark trace and find out if the calls originate externally into the system.

If you are in an open DMZ with the router, that could be just the start of your problems.

I had Opensips 2.3.0-beta in the open on DMZ with the router for only a few hours and

I then had a couple of dozen automated break in attempts trying to access the system.

You need to pay a lot of attention to the system logs otherwise you may not even notice.

Go over your router very carefully and restrict everything you do not need exposed.

Port 5060 is a very popular target with automated robots, use another port if your able to.

Alex